In need of a solid Business System Analyst consultant for a role in the Minneapolis metro (MN) area.
This contract is a minimum of 6-12 months in duration.
The qualified Business System Analyst MUST have the following skills:
· Critical thinking skills.
· Experience working within a close-knit, collaborative team.
· Comfort working as a peer member of a high functioning team of responsible, self-motivated individuals.
· Story mapping expertise including leading groups through the story mapping process
· Story writing expertise including meaningful acceptance criteria
· Comfort with shared/collaborative documentation and diagramming tools such as wikis (client uses Confluence), Gliffy, JIRA and Google Docs.
· Ability to alternate focus between near-term minimally viable product increment and long-term fully-loaded product vision.
· Experience and ability to shift focus fluently from one area of focus to another as strategy and timing dictate.
· Oriented toward results and problem-solving.
· Comfort and experience wearing “multiple hats” – more attachment to results than to any particular title or role.
· Flexibility and willingness to tackle a variety of tasks to deliver team outcome.
Following skills are strongly preferred, however not required:
· Ability and propensity to establish and maintain personal connections across company to deliver results collaboratively.
· Experience with APIs and have familiarity with key management.
· Experience with mobile applications and reactive design.
· Familiarity with Information Architecture and organization of large amounts of content.
Equal Employment Opportunity