Solutions focus on IT infrastructure assessments and IT optimization
Datatrend Technologies, Inc., a technology services and data center consulting provider, recently updated its portfolio of IT asset management solutions to offer more choices and a comprehensive set of tools to help organizations reduce costs and gain efficiencies in their data center operations.
The expanded and enhanced portfolio is designed to help organizations better manage their IT infrastructure through a tailored use of analytics tools and consultative support to meet their challenging business demands.
The comprehensive portfolio of IT asset management solutions includes:
- BMC ADDM – data center discovery, application dependency mapping, and CMDB integration
- SAN Aware – data storage discovery and optimization
- BlueStripe FactFinder – transaction performance monitoring
- IBM Optim – data lifecycle management and compliance management for big data
The portfolio of offerings help solve a myriad of problems, such as excessive costs due to underperforming or underutilized servers and data storage systems, hidden risks such as software license and data management compliance issues, and systemic issues such as application system outages as well as service level issues.
The Datatrend solutions also provide an extensive list of benefits:
- Significant cost reductions throughout the IT estate
- Dramatically simplify IT asset management
- Improve resource utilization
- Reclaim underutilized servers and data storage systems
- Improve application availability
- Simplify disaster recovery
- Streamline change and release management
- Better manage the data lifecycle and improve data quality
- Ensure compliance with data retention and destruction requirements
- Proactively monitor transaction service levels
- Quality-assured application rollouts
- Gateways to further cost savings initiatives such as IT standardization, consolidation, and virtualization
“I challenge anyone to find a stronger lineup of IT infrastructure assessment and IT optimization solutions,” remarks Darren Waldrep, vice president of alliances and marketing at Datatrend. “We bring together best-of-breed tools and determine the right ‘mix’ for their specific environment. We don’t apply a bunch of technology and hope it works – our approach is thoughtful, tailored, and targeted.”
Waldrep adds, “When a CIO or other IT leader wants to accurately discover their IT assets, uncover the most effective means for taking cost out of the data center, and improve their application performance, they quickly realize that one IT tool can’t do it all. And tools aren’t sufficient, either. You need to consider corporate standards, application ownership, test validation approaches, and many other factors. Datatrend applies its years of experience and expertise in data center consulting to the tools’ discovery data and analytics to help the organization reach a new plateau of cost savings and efficient IT operations.”
In addition to data center consulting and IT asset management solutions, Datatrend is an authorized reseller of BMC Software including BMC ADDM and also provides IT staffing solutions and migration services.
Founded in 1987, Datatrend Technologies is a national solutions provider dedicated to helping companies leverage Datatrend’s technology expertise and solutions to optimize their IT environments and enhance their business. Datatrend specializes in best-in-class technology services including data center consulting, technology infrastructure solutions such as server and data storage solutions, and network infrastructure services including structured cabling installation and network services project management. With a culture that drives extremely high customer and employee satisfaction, Datatrend is able to provide exceptional thought leadership, quality support, and effective solutions. Datatrend takes an intimate approach to meet customer needs with a relentless attention to detail, earning the respect of customers everywhere as a trusted advisor on business and technology issues.
Company Website: http://datatrend.com/ts-section
Optimize IT Blog: http://www.datatrend.com/technologies/optimize-it/