In need of a solid Developer Generic IV for a role in Richfield, MN.
This contract is a minimum of 9 months in duration.
The qualified consultant MUST have the following skills:
· At least five years of relevant systems software engineering experience
· BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
· Experience with large-scale distributed systems and web oriented architectures
· Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications
· Aggressive Refactoring
· High comfort level with Unix
· Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design
· Preferred Experience:
· Experience as a Technical Lead on a complex distributed systems project
· Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCE, etc.)
· Pair Programming (Social skills)
· Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Infrastructure Automation (Chef in particular)
· Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit and Spock in particular)
Initial Phone Screen: 30 minute; Small group – 60 minute interview, Only looking at local candidates at this time.
Equal Employment Opportunity