In need of a solid Project Coordinator II for a role in Richfield (MN).
This contract is a minimum of 13 months in duration.
The qualified consultant MUST have the following skills:
- Manage Hardware Lifecycle for all retail and logistics IT equipment
- Track assets in stores (using inventory reports to determine counts of specific models for upgrade/replacement planning by technical team)
- Track models and end of life/end of support dates and insure future models are scheduled and tested by engineering teams
- Bring in new hardware for projects to replace end of life hardware as needed
- Manage software license tracking
- Manage Level 4 support queue in Service Now
- Hardware and Software Vendor Management
- Coordinate requests, roadmaps, and meetings with hardware/software vendors.
- Update/maintain documentation/Sharepoint site for RTI team (contacts, vendor lists, and documentation).
- Know how to operate Windows and use Excel/Word to edit and create documents
Interview Process: 30 minute in-person
TO APPLY: Please send resume and salary requirements to – firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
Equal Employment Opportunity