This year, we’ve been on the road in Chicago, Toronto, and New York, where we participated in BMC Technology Day events in those markets, sharing our “Road to Service Impact Modeling” story, built with BMC Software Solutions. And, now, we’re headed to Las Vegas September 8-11 for BMC Engage 2015.
We’d be happy to share the roadmap and its benefits for rapid problem identification and resolution, change management and resource cost savings. Dive deeper in our one-page brochure, The Road to Service Modeling – download PDF, or contact us today for more information.
What is Service Impact Modeling?
Service Impact Modeling (SIM) a method for aligning IT applications and infrastructure with the corresponding business functions or workflows, providing a real time graphic view of IT health in the context of specific business interests. Service Impact Modeling helps visualize IT components as they align to the business as a business service or application.
- Real Time Graphical View of IT Health
- Show Components as they align to Business Services or Applications
- Reduce Problem Identification Time
- Reduce Problem Resolution Time (Improve MTTR)
- Reduce Resource Costs
- Enable change management
A recent Trendsetter eNewsletter article addresses how service impact modeling serves as a modern model for IT crisis management.
We help clients leverage a suite of BMC software solutions to realize the benefits of Service Impact Modeling:
- BMC Atrium Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
- BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and
- BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management, and BMC TrueSight Event and Impact Management (formerly BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management (BPPM))
Datatrend has developed a Center of Excellence that includes consulting, implementation, run services, unique application modeling and service modeling solutions, plus staffing services, all built around the BMC suite of products. We apply best practices, based upon decades of experience and expertise IT service management, and we focus on delivering real, practical IT service improvements so you can realize the results and benefits quickly.
On the road again….