Datatrend Technologies is a national solutions provider dedicated to helping companies leverage our technology expertise and solutions to optimize their IT environments and enhance their business. Datatrend works with enterprise companies throughout North America and is consistently recognized as one of the leading technology solution integrators in the industry. Datatrend has extensive expertise in x86 and storage infrastructure solutions for data center environments as well as private and hybrid cloud environments. We are a growing and dynamic environment with a strong culture of entrepreneurship. With a culture that drives extremely high customer and employee satisfaction, Datatrend is able to provide exceptional thought leadership, quality support, and effective solutions. Datatrend takes an intimate approach to meet customer needs with a relentless attention to detail, earning the respect of customers everywhere as a trusted advisor on business and technology issues. Visit Datatrend online at www.datatrend.com.
Why join Datatrend? Fast growing infrastructure solutions integrator that wows our national customer base with exceptional thought leadership and technology solutions. We are well known in the industry for experience and success in delivering x86 infrastructure, storage, software and cloud results for our customers.
Our best account executives are subject matter experts in the technology they sell as well as in their customers’ business. You are passionate about being your customer’s trusted advisor and thrive in helping them solve business problems with technology. You are hungry to learn and take advantage of the numerous training opportunities we offer and are hungry to learn new things. We are in a market environment of high velocity change and if you are excited about the ride, Datatrend is the place for you. There are opportunities for experienced software, x86 server and enterprise storage account executives. IBM (Lenovo), Cisco, Dell and/or HP experience is highly valued and software background is a big plus as well. We are headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and there are opening here as well as nationally for the right person. So if you think you match up well for Datatrend, send us your resume.
- Meet or exceed gross margin targets on a quarter by quarter basis.
- Maintain sales/technical certifications as required by Datatrend (training and certifications paid for by Datatrend).
- Travel to clients as necessary.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive, ongoing communication with all customers.
- Team with pre and post sales technical services team as required.
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of successfully selling technology infrastructure solutions or software solutions to large companies. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in sales either for a major technology channel partner or company, i.e. IBM, HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle/Sun, or an independent software vendor (ISV).
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and managing to multiple demands is required.
- Remote candidates must have a proven track record of success working in a remote environment.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in solution selling.
Datatrend offers a highly competitive benefits package to full-time employees, offering Medical; Dental; Flexible Benefits Plan; Life and Accidental Death Insurance; Short and Long Term Disability; 401(k) Plan; Paid Vacation; Voluntary Supplemental Life and Accidental; Sam’s Club Membership.
A full and detailed description of benefits will be provided to all candidates during interview process.
- Please send resume and salary requirements to – email@example.com
- No phone calls please. Equal Employment Opportunity