The Customer Service Representative (CSR) reports to the Customer Service Manager will be in a sales support role which is responsible for working with assigned sales representative(s) and clients in connection with deals/projects at all stages of the sales process. The position requires excellent organizational, account management, computer and communication skills.
The CSR will be required to have an understanding of all active sales opportunities along with Datatrend’s Guiding Principles in meeting the customer’s requirements. The CSR will be required to have a knowledge of Datatrend’s end to end solution portfolio, including consulting, services, infrastructure implementation, support and financing.
Additionally, the CSR will be required to work with other Datatrend departments, to ensure “white glove service” when managing to the needs of customer projects and relationships. The CSR will also be required to work with distributors, suppliers and vendors involved with each sale. The CSR is responsible for managing the execution of the sale after the receipt of a customer purchase order or other signed contract or purchase agreement. The CSR must be able to manage multiple opportunities and client projects simultaneously, and, be willing to work flexible hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively communicate with the customer via phone and e-mail to keep customer informed and up-to-date on status of orders, issues and/or service engagements.
- Serve as back up to the sales rep to assist in answering questions, resolving customer satisfaction issues and addressing other needs for customers.
- Enter all orders and service requests into Datatrend’s Great Plains order entry system.
- Enter all orders and coordinate the required shipping/logistic with distributors/suppliers.
- Participate in daily production meetings to provide order status review.
- Participate in sales and other required meetings as necessary.
- Assist with escalation and resolution of issues with distributor(s), manufacturers (IBM, Cisco, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Oracle, RedHat, VMWare, etc.) and partners.by customers and/or other strategic partners/alliances.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive, ongoing communication with all customers.
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Please send resume and salary requirements to – email@example.com
- No phone calls please. Equal Employment Opportunity