IBM and Datatrend: when two top performers get together, it’s a powerful combination. In the world of server technology infrastructure solutions and expert integrated systems, IBM leads the pack. IBM PureSystems, IBM Power Systems, IBM System x and IBM BladeCenter solutions consistently outperform the competition, use significantly less energy, and offer industry-leading technology. When it comes to deploying IBM expert integrated systems and server technology infrastructure solutions for organizations like yours, Datatrend delivers experience and results.
The strong partnership between IBM and Datatrend is almost as old as the personal computer itself – beginning when Datatrend became a charter member of the IBM AIX Developer Program in 1987. Since then, we’ve installed nearly 10,000 IBM systems, joined an elite group of IBM Business Partner Innovation Centers, and won many prestigious IBM awards.
Powering Benefits for You
What does this powerful partnership mean to you? It means we know the best practices for integrating and installing IBM server solutions and expert integrated systems like the back of our hand. It’s knowledge we use to create a smooth, efficient, and cost-effective technology infrastructure solution for your organization. It also means we’re always up-to-speed on all the latest technologies. And we’re always working to share that expertise with you, our client.
So go ahead, explore the full line of IBM integrated systems and server solutions. They’re the best around, and we carry them all. Then, contact Datatrend and let us put our powerful IBM partnership to work for you.
IBM Hardware Solutions:
- IBM PureSystems – A family of expert integrated systems that brings smarter computing to a whole new level. PureSystems deliver the three key characteristics of expert integrated systems: built-in expertise, integration by design, and a simplified experience. Let Datatrend show you how they can help you solve your IT pain, reduce your IT complexity, and improve your IT economics.
- IBM BladeCenter – A highly integrated system comprising of blade servers, storage, management, and networking options that help reduce management complexity and increase performance and energy-efficiency, while significantly reducing costs with a highly reliable and flexible design.
- IBM System x – Intelligent systems designed to reduce costs and complexity. They support Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, and virtualization.
- IBM Power Systems – A family of enterprise, midrange, entry, and blade servers with IBM POWER7+ technology known for high performance and reliability.
- UNIX Environment Analysis – Have non-IBM UNIX systems (e.g. Oracle/Sun, HP-UX) or older IBM AIX systems? Learn how you can achieve better ROI and TCO with a free UNIX Server Environment Analysis which provides incredibly comprehensive information about how you can improve performance, efficiencies, and ease of management… plus dramatically reduce your costs!
Quick Links to IBM Product Information:
To consult with a Datatrend representative regarding your needs, call us now at 800.367.7472.
To request more information or a quote, please contact Technology Infrastructure Solutions.