Organizations of all sizes may suffer from a range of data storage management challenges, including:
- Explosive data growth – doubling every 18-24 months
- Disruptive data migrations
- Difficulty deploying tiered storage
- Inability to share storage among servers
- Reduced productivity and increased cost caused by isolated server and storage management tools
- Inability to use virtualized storage, like virtual servers, as a tool for optimizing expenditures, resources and capabilities
To stand up to these challenges and allow businesses to respond to a rapidly changing marketplace, Datatrend offers the IBM® Storwize® line of virtualized data storage systems.
IBM Storwize V7000 and V7000 Unified – Virtualized storage systems designed to consolidate workloads into a single storage system for simplicity of management, highly scalable capacity, improved performance, and high availability, yielding reduced costs. They support integrated Real-time Compression, enabling storage of up to five times as much active primary data in the same physical space for extraordinary levels of efficiency.
IBM Storwize V3700 – Delivers efficient, entry-level configurations specifically designed to meet the needs of small and midsize businesses. Provides the ability to consolidate and share data at an affordable price, plus it offers advanced software capabilities usually found in more expensive systems.
To consult with a Datatrend representative regarding IBM Storwize, call us now at 800.367.7472.
To request more information or a quote, please contact us.