IBM and Cisco team for a winning play: VersaStack™
Datatrend held a briefing on the new VersaStack™ solution from Cisco and IBM, and watched a Durham Bulls game from the private patio of Tobacco Road.Cisco and IBM have teamed to develop a powerfully winning play: the VersaStack™ integrated infrastructure solution, combining Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) integrated offering with IBM’s Storwize V7000 storage system. VersaStack integrates disparate layers of compute, network and storage for a more cost-effective virtualized environment for cloud computing, increased agility and reduced cost.
- Reduce design, deployment, and management overhead through Cisco UCS integrated infrastructure innovations such as UCS server profile.
- Performance optimization without complexity, through IBM Easy Tier.
- Efficient use of computing, networking, and storage resources with up to 5x data storage through IBM Real-time data compression.
- Faster and easier integration of new technologies with Cisco Validated Designs.
- Unified infrastructure provisioning and management with Cisco UCS Director.
- Versatile storage virtualization capabilities that enable a dynamic infrastructure with IBM Storwize.
- Validated IBM applications and analytics capabilities, with IBM Services support.
Find out what all the hype is about and contact us today.