Cloud Enables Increased Speed and Agility
Speed and agility are the top drivers of cloud adoption. Additional high-ranking requirements for cloud adoption include:
- High availability (reduced downtime)
- Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Efficiencies and workload balancing
- Rapid provisioning
- Scalability to meet growing demands
- Disaster recovery/redundancy
- Security and compliance
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Strategic Planning Is Required to Maximize Cloud Benefits
Datatrend develops strategies to enable companies to design custom private cloud stacks, adopt automation and orchestration of workloads, and integrate private and public cloud environments (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud). Datatrend has experience tackling the obstacles around this transformation, especially when an organization is encountering challenges deploying a cloud-focused solution.
Datatrend’s Enterprise Cloud Solutions Practice
Datatrend has experience transforming clients’ environments by automating tasks and enabling true workload orchestration. We work with our clients to determine which of their workloads are suitable for the cloud, develop a plan to get there, and help implement the solution.
Datatrend Enterprise Cloud Solutions include:
- Application workload assessment and cloud mapping
- Development of enterprise cloud strategy
- Cloud provider selection based on your specific needs
- Private and hybrid cloud design and implementation
- Integration of public and private clouds along with automation and orchestration
- Cloud monitoring
- Cloud-based storage solutions
- Cloud backup and Disaster Recovery
As part of our strategy services, we include data loss and security considerations to help you mitigate risks associated with cloud deployments. We can assist in the selection of emerging technologies such as NoSQL/Data Grids, serverless compute, and elastic resource provisioning.
Enterprise Cloud Assessment
We have developed a series of cloud assessment workshops that can help accelerate your journey to the cloud. These workshops will determine the best approach to build a strategic plan based on your unique business requirements.