IBM Industry Solution Integrator (ISI)
As an IBM Premier Business Partner, and a Specialty Elite partner for IBM Storage and IBM Power Systems, Datatrend helps ISVs and OEMs assess, configure, integrate and deliver solutions to market. Datatrend was an early collaborator that helped to formulate, develop and grow the IBM Industry Solution Integrator (ISI) program over 10 years ago.
A few highlights of Datatrend’s IBM Partner Status and History:
- A Premier Business Partner with Specialty Elite designation for:
- IBM Storage Solutions
- IBM Power Systems
- IBM PureSystems
- Rankings and achievements history that includes:
- Top 3 IBM Industry Solutions Integrator (ISI)
- Ranked in Top 10 of ~3000 IBM Business Partners in the U.S. (System x, blade, Flex, storage)
- IBM Business Partner Innovation Center (BPIC) location – Minneapolis
- Winner of 2013 Beacon Award for Best System x Solution Globally
- Winner of 2013 IBM Top Performing Business Partner in East IMT
- Winner of 2013 IBM Channel Growth Award
- Serve on several key IBM Councils.
Webinar on IBM Power and Datatrend’s ISV Program
As part of our ongoing efforts to support the business growth of our ISV partners, we would like to invite you to view an on-demand recorded webinar from IBM and Datatrend Technologies. IBM offers a secure, high-performance platform with POWER8 and Linux on Power. Datatrend offers turnkey custom integration services and faster deployments for ISV solutions, which provide a larger addressable market for your applications. View the Webinar Replay for “IBM Linux on Power & Datatrend ISV Program”
We also have extensive ISV & OEM solution deployment experience in the telco and service provider market, with telecommunications-specific solutions including exclusive long-life products and DC power integration, supporting NEBS compliance and NFV capabilities.
Please contact us or call 800.367.7472 to explore how we can help you leverage IBM solutions and our partnership to add value, speed to market, and boost customer satisfaction with flawless solution deployment.